Monday, March 26, 2012

ONE YEAR.

One year ago today, I woke up late for work. I think I stayed up late the night before reading, and like a typical Saturday morning, I slept in, and I didn't have enough time for a shower before work. I didn't care too much because it was just an Upward game day and wearing a hat would be completely fine. I grabbed my phone to text Drew (my boss at the time) to tell him I was on my way, and I saw a text from Casie. Baby Joe was here!!!

just a few hours old

Sweet baby Joe has been such a joy in my life in the past year! I was a little worried about how it would be having someone else besides Jack, but I cannot imagine life without him now!

at Joe's baby dedication last August

Joe is always, always, always smiling, and he's one of the most content babies I've ever met. It's been so fun to watch him grow into his cute personality over this past year. 

gift from Ash Ash :)

I'm SO grateful that the Lord's allowed me to be Ash Ash to these two sweet boys. I love how He chooses to give us the desires of our hearts in ways differently than we would imagine. 

always smiling :)

Happy 1st Birthday, Joe! I can't wait to see all the things God does in and through you. I'm so, so blessed to be your Ash Ash!


Found out the other day that this sweet boy is going to be a big brother come this fall! I'm so excited that there's going to be another baby to love on! I'm hoping for a girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment