Thursday, October 31, 2013

exhausted.

I tweeted the other day that I thought I was tired this summer at camp. And I really was exhausted this summer. But for some reason it seemed so much more worth it than it does now. I guess it might be because everyone around me was experiencing the same thing this summer, and that is not the case now. However, I've learned so much, and I only have three more days of 5:15 wake up calls. While this is definitely the busiest semester I've ever had, I have managed to have some fun these past few weeks...(side note: I really hate that the most recent posts have been just picture updates; I have a few "good" posts that I've been writing and re-writing, so look for those soon!)

We had a pumpkin carving party one night! I actually did very little of the carving of this pumpkin.


Mom had a birthday!


And these two celebrated 29 years of marriage...who's that guy with the hair? ;)


I got to see my favorite college freshmen last weekend! I so love these pretty girls, and I'm incredibly proud of who they are becoming. 

There's ONE week left of my student teaching, and while I won't miss my hour drive each way, I am going to miss those sweet first graders. At the end of next week, I'm heading up to camp for the weekend, and I'm SO excited to be at Cedar Cliff in the fall! Here's to a busy next couple of months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment