Tuesday, November 19, 2013

weagle, weagle...

My dad went to Auburn for his undergrad and grad degrees, and it is no secret that we are an Auburn family! I've grown up saying, "War Eagle", and I love to go to the prettiest village on the plains whenever I have a chance. While I agree that the Iron Bowl, where Auburn and Alabama play each other, is an incredible rivalry, the Auburn-Georgia game is just as big to me. I think it has to do with the fact that I live in Georgia, and I'm surrounded by so many Georgia fans. So, when Auburn beat Georgia on Saturday in a "miracle catch", I was beyond thrilled. Didn't see it? Just check out some of the clips below...



This radio call might just be my favorite...


Way to go, Gus Malzahn, on turning this team around. Here's to beating Bama next week!

1 comment: