Wednesday, January 29, 2014

snowwwwwwww

I didn't wear a jacket to work on Monday. I didn't even have a long sleeve shirt on. And by Tuesday evening, I had two shirts and my ski jacket on because it was SNOWING! In Melbourne (Australia), they say you can experience all four seasons in one day. In Augusta, I'd say you can experience all four seasons in one week. It's supposed to be in the high 60s this weekend. Anyway, it snowed, and you can bet that we had SO MUCH FUN! Two snow days + two-ish inches of snow + six friends = a really fun night.

This was only the beginning!


We had snowball fights on snowball fights on snowball fights. It was so fun to feel like a five year old again. 


The next morning, I headed over to my parents' house to see their snow. Lucy didn't enjoy the snow as much as the rest of us did. 


My backyard was so pretty!


Right after my dad took this, we attacked him with some snowballs. My mom and I also had quite the snowball fight :)

Hope you and yours enjoyed the snow if you had some! 



No comments:

Post a Comment