Monday, January 24, 2011

ashton.


I love those random "get to know you" questionnaires. Yeah, I know, I'm weird. But I saw one on another person's blog and decided to find one I liked and put it on here. It's my random post of the day :) 
Why were you given your particular name?

There was a Christian artist back in the 80s and 90s by the name of Susan Ashton. My parents really liked the name Ashton. My BM’s name is Susan, so I feel like that had to play some part in it.
What is your favorite book?

Besides the Bible, I really love the book Radical by David Platt. On the fiction side, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Francine Rivers’ Redeeming Love, Her Mother’s Hope, and Her Daughter’s Dream, Karen Kingsbury’s Even Now, and SO many more!
What is your favorite song?

Currently, “Something in the Water” by Brooke Fraser. Others include “All to Us” by Chris Tomlin, “Give Me Faith” by Elevation Worship, and “Bennie and the Jets” by Elton John.
What do you want to be when you grow up?

If only I really knew. I mean, honestly all I want to do is be a wife and mom. BUT before that happens, I’m not too sure. I know that I do want to glorify God in all that I say and do.
How many kids do you want when you get married?

Hopefully like 3 or 4, but even as many as 6. I would LOVE it!
What place would you like to visit?

Prince Edward Island, Canada. (I’m a big, big fan of Anne of Green Gables). France…well, all of Europe actually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment