Tuesday, March 1, 2011

overwhelmed.

today was one of those days. those days when all you want to do is crawl back in bed and sleep all your worries away. but obviously that wasn't going to happen. despite my first three classes not going so well, i had an appointment with my mom's boss's wife. she happens to be the department chair of the teacher education program at ASU. the meeting was overwhelming yet encouraging. the next three years of my college life are going to be intense. very, very intense. but i'm encouraged because so many people have been encouraging me that this is what i should do. i know it's the right thing, but it's one of those hard life decisions. 


i've also come to the conclusion that i'm probably going to spend the rest of my college career at ASU. and for that, i'm not upset. i think if i could have gone back and changed some things, i probably would have. but, i'm not going to live in the "what ifs" of life. i'm honestly content in where it is God has me. i've been able to minister in lots of cool ways, and i'm ready to see where God takes me these next few years.

side note: i've lost five pounds since the cruise and for that i'm super happy! :)

1 comment:

  1. girl. the "next four years of my life are going to be intense" ? i understand completely!

    I'm proud of you about the ASU decision and the five pounds! ow ow!!

    ReplyDelete