Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill-In-The-Blank-Friday


1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   student ministry. I love, love, love doing life with students, and even though my job as intern is over, I'm so glad that I have valuable relationships with students that will continue    .

2.      The fact that I'm going to AUSTRALIA next Saturday   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was     probably the beach trip a group of us went on the summer after we graduated  .

4.  True friends are   the ones that stand up for you no matter what, always have your back, encourage and lift you up, know your truest and deepest desires, and can make you laugh no matter what   .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is        this weekend: today, I got to hang out with some of my favorites; tomorrow, I get to hang out with my best friends AND Jack +Joe.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     by the pool, with good friends, getting some sun, and being able to get cooled off whenever it gets too hot  .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   ice cream. Always ice cream. Happy or sad times, especially during exciting times, I'll pick ice cream, preferably Mayfield's chocolate  .

No comments:

Post a Comment