Wednesday, November 21, 2012

novembs

Whenever I add an "s" to the end of a word/shorten a word, I feel like I'm cool because that's what my friend Mary Beth does. Like "whatevs". She says that a lot, and she's pretty cool. Whether it is cool or it's just an MB thing, I've decided I'm going to do it more often. Hence the "novembs" post title.

Anyway, my dad mentioned to me the other day (and then again another day and then again) that I hadn't posted in a while, and while I haven't had too much to say lately, here's a recap about this past month (pre-Thanksgiving week):


I spent the weekend with Chelsea and her friend Emily in Statesboro a few weekends ago. I enjoyed going to my first Georgia Southern game, even though the Eagles lost. 


I spent a Saturday afternoon with these girls doing a service project. Even though I'm not an intern anymore, I love getting to hang out with the students! 


She's the cutest dog ever. #merrychristmasyall


Does this boy not look like a hipster? How CUTE is he?


Fall in my neighborhood.


It's not fall without a fire. 


And my friend Taylor and I are making plans to go back to the land down under. Texts like this are sent on average 3.5 times a week to each other. 


I made this in my art class last week. I love my major!


love these sweet girls!


What's a good birthday party without sparklers? 

Hope you're having a fabulous "novembs" day! 

1 comment: