Monday, October 29, 2012

lovin' life

Every now and then, I stop by my mom's office to pick up something or drop off something. While there, I typically chat with my mom and her boss. A few weeks ago, after leaving, my mom's boss said to her that I really seem like I'm loving my life right now. And I have to say, I really agree with him. I'm super thankful for the place God has put me in right now. While there are moments that I wish to be done with college or married and with kids, I'm grateful for a flexible schedule to walk along side my sweet friends through this time in our lives. 

This weekend was another great one. Because pictures are worth a thousand words, I'll let them do the talking...


Started off the weekend in Columbia going to support our favorite high school. ACS won their last regular season game on Friday, and they are undefeated for the first time in school history. Here's to another state championship!!


Got to celebrate Maggie on her actual birthday! How on earth can she be 18?!?


We woke up early on Saturday morning and watched Chelsea's little sister run in her last cross country meet! I got my monogrammed pocket tee here. I love it!


We spent Saturday evening celebrating my favorite brother/sister combo. Their birthdays are a day apart. 


October 2007//October 2012. We definitely don't look too different, just older. I'm so blessed to still be friends with these two! 


Since it was also Maggie's party, a lot of my sweet senior girls + roommate were there. I love spending time with them!


Know what this means? I ordered my bridesmaid's dress for Hannah's wedding! So excited! 


Gap tweeted at me yesterday. I'm not gonna lie. It kinda made my day. 


Waking up this morning and realizing that it is colder here than it is in Australia, at night, made me SO excited. Fall and winter are upon us! 




No comments:

Post a Comment