Tuesday, December 18, 2012

they said it best.

Over the past few weeks, as I end another semester of college, as I spend time with absolutely precious friends and family, and as I draw closer and closer to the Lord, He's been revealing some things to me. Some things that won't be shared on here (because even bloggers need some privacy), and some things that will eventually be shared. Through these few weeks, different Scriptures or quotes have just blown me away. So instead of trying to fluff it up or say it any better, let me encourage you with some great thoughts that I've read or heard recently. Because, the people who wrote it/spoke it are the ones who really said it best.

Storms are a normal thing to happen in our lives -- it's not if they come, it's when they come.
-- my former youth pastor, Matt Bartig

Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, the God who is our salvation. Selah.
-- Psalm 68:19

God is always doing 10,000 things in your live, and you may be aware of 3 of them.
-- John Piper

For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.
-- 2 Timothy 1:12

...what an awesome adventure with God!
-- one of the student ministry small group leaders

And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.
-- Matthew 21:22

Every experience God gives us, every person He puts into our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see.
-- Corrie ten Boom 


1 comment: