Friday, April 12, 2013

a little break from reality

Spring break is slowly but surely coming to an end. I've absolutely loved this week, and I'm not looking forward to going back to school on Monday, even though we only have two weeks of class left!


This sweet boy turned FOUR on Tuesday. Seriously, FOUR. I cannot believe it's been four years since I became Ash Ash!


Also on Tuesday my mom rocked it like she usually does at the annual FCA golf breakfast. It was a success, like always!


On Wednesday, my friend Kaila and I headed to Atlanta to visit some friends. Her boyfriend is friends with some of my best friends from high school, so it worked out quite well for me. Before we hung out with them, we headed to the World of Coke.






Besides my friend Lauren in Australia, Kaila is my one friend who loves Coke just as much as I do. So it was really fun to get to explore this place with her! 


It was a BEAUTIFUL sort of hot day in Hotlanta. 


Enjoying some Willy's Mexican with everyone!


Finally visited my GT friends but only managed to get a picture with one of them! 

The rest of this week will be spent doing DIY projects, spring cleaning, crafting for Hannah's shower, and just enjoying these last few days of freedom. Happy almost weekend to you, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment