Monday, April 22, 2013

Hannah's Shower

On Sunday, I threw a shower for my sweet friend Hannah who is getting married in just four short weeks! Not as many people came as I'd expected, but it was so nice to be with most of my best friends from high school, their moms, and the guys' moms. I do love getting to be with my ACS family. Even though it was small, it was intimate and sweet. There was a time when Hannah asked all of the moms what their advice for a successful, godly marriage would be, and I am so grateful for the conversation that flowed from that question. That was one of those moments that will be etched into my memory forever, and the wisdom those ladies shared was so precious and valuable.


I saw the phrase "From Miss to Mrs." on Pinterest (of course), and I knew I wanted to use it somehow for the shower. I really like how the mantle turned out with the sign, pictures, and garland. 



I went with a strawberry/pink theme. What can I say, pink is my favorite color!



These were supposed to be pinker than they were, but they still turned out cute. 
(Rice Krispie Treats are one of Hannah's favorites). 



Anyone like strawberry cupcakes? I've got a billion left over, and I don't eat them because I don't like cake. 


only missing one
#fabfive


Love this picture Chelsea grabbed of me and my sweet Momma. Could NOT have done this shower without her!



And ending with my favorite...love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment