Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas this year wasn't too crazy, but that's okay. Sometimes it's nice to have calm, small holidays. I enjoyed the time spent with my family, and I'm glad that two of my grandmas were there to celebrate with us! What a blessing for them to have another Christmas.


Cuteness. 


We spend Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family. This is the newest member, sweet baby Hayes! How precious is he? (This is just before he peed on me. Real life.)


We ended Christmas with dinner at Waffle House!


The Sunday after Christmas a few of us went to Lights of the South, refusing to believe that Christmas really is over. 


Had no idea Addison was back there :)


Love this sweet friend!

New Year's Eve isn't supposed to be too crazy either, but I'm okay with that, too! And the birthday celebrations are about to begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment