Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Some Good Ones

Last year's Super Bowl commercials had me in tears. Dodge's "God Made a Farmer" by Paul Harvey was too good, Jeep's "Whole Again" about soldiers was incredibly classy, and Budweiser's Clydesdale commercial was a classic. This year, I found myself laughing over the commercials instead of crying. Here are a few of my favorites from the Super Bowl + some other favorites.

Tim Tebow + TMobile


Budweiser's Puppy Love



This Coke one was really cute.


Did you see the reunion of the Full House guys on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon the other night? 


If you haven't seen Delta's newest safety video, you should watch it just for the cameos of famous 80s stars. It's incredibly cheesy, but I laughed because of the cheesiness. 


And, make sure you watch this one. It's the full story of Budweiser's A Hero's Welcome. 



Last one...the Olympics start TOMORROW! I am so excited. Make sure you have your tissues ready before you watch this thank you to moms from Proctor & Gamble.


No comments:

Post a Comment