Monday, December 5, 2011

in less than 72 hours...

...I will be FREE! my last final is at 3:30 on Thursday, and I am counting down the hours till Christmas break officially begins for me.

Until then, I'll be studying and working and ignoring the fact that my house looks like a major wreck, that I have barely any food in my fridge, and that my hand is cramping from the 250+ notecards I've made in the past 36 hours. Seriously, if I have to make another notecard to study, I might just scream!

If you have a few spare minutes (if you're in college like me, you may not have too many of those over the next few days) please send up a few prayers for me to finish the semester strong! I'm so ready to be done, but I need to do well on these finals!

A few of my favorite pins to end this post...



How cool is this?!





No comments:

Post a Comment