Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Third Annual Tacky Sweater Party.

Every Christmas, my friends from high school all get together for a tacky sweater party. We exchange gifts (we usually do Secret Santa but this year we did White Elephant and it was a huge success), we eat lots of good food, and we just spend time together. I'm so beyond thankful for these friends, and I'm so glad that even two years after we graduated (which really does blow my mind a bit), we can all hang out and enjoy being with each other.

My good friend/brother/old boss Drew let me borrow his camera for the night, and I'm so glad he did. (I now have the itch to get a good camera!) I used my photo props, and we had a BLAST taking some funny (and good) pictures! There were so many good ones, and here are a few (okay a lot) of them :)


my favorite set of cousins





this one makes me laugh a lot :)



i so love this one 


kissy lips and a mustache....or a hickey and an unibrow


my favorite GT football player! 


my favorite Mercer VP of adpi! 


The best gift from the night


So, I have this book about WWII in my living room. 
It was the item of the evening that everyone "picked on". 
Addison read a few excerpts for us. 
I love my friends. 



Most of the ladies 


Best one of the guys



my favorite picture of the evening! 

Twas a great night to get in the Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment