Friday, August 24, 2012

fill-in-the-blank-friday!


1.  My favorite thing to do on Friday is     sleep in! I don't have classes on Friday, and I have to say that is the smartest decision I've ever made   .

2.   This Friday I am   meeting with my new small group for dinner and hoping to head to a birthday party for one of my senior girls for a little bit     .


3.  The best thing about a weekend is    that it isn't the week, and you get to do what you want to do  .


4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling     excited. I enjoy fall a lot, and I'm sick of being SO hot. However, summer in Georgia lasts FOREVER so, it may be a while until we really have fall .


5. The best thing I did this summer was   umm, go to Australia? For sure .

6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is  the clothes and COLLEGE FOOTBALL...in the South, football is a way of life :) and Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks .

7.  If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose   either spring or fall, not too hot, not too cold .

Also, this Friday, I'm celebrating the engagement of one of my dearest friends, my "brother", Drew. I've been waiting for a while for this to actually happen, and when he told me the other day that it would be soon, I couldn't wait. So, getting this texted to me this afternoon made this day SO much better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment