Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My 2.5 Weeks of Summer

After I got home from Australia, I had about 2.5 weeks left of summer before I started back to college. I was bound and determined to make the most of those 2.5 weeks, and I think I can say that I did. I spent a lot of time with almost all of the people that I missed over the summer. The only person I haven't seen is my BFF Caroline who I will see in September when I head to Auburn for a weekend! I enjoyed having these past 2.5 weeks to be lazy and hang out, and while I'm not looking forward to the school part of school, I'm looking forward to being back in a normal routine, and I'm looking forward to what God is going to do in our college ministry this semester. 

Hung out with these cool kids one night. As you can tell, one half of the table wasn't too thrilled with the idea of taking pictures. 
Spent five days looking at this. Ahhh, the life. 
We're all still kids at heart. 
SO happy he's back in my life :)
Seriously so beyond grateful for these three. 
Introducing...my new roommate, Caroline! Love her!
Dessert at one of Augusta's finest, Boll Weevil
Babysat this cutie and her big bro then went to lunch with them and their momma. Also so beyond glad to have them back in my life! 
And, back in OZ, sweet Jemima (on the right) turned 5! Is this not the cutest picture in the world? Missing them heaps. 

I've also been busy with getting my hair cut (I got four inches off), going back to Augusta Christian for a scrimmage, having sleepovers with some of my favorite SENIORS (I can't believe they are that old), and watching Hatfields and McCoys (so good). It was a great 2.5 weeks of summer. Looking forward to what God has in store for me next summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment