Monday, March 11, 2013

A Fun Afternoon

Last Wednesday, I picked up Jack from school so that he and I could have a fun afternoon hanging out.


We started with the book fair at FBC. He walked right in, picked out his Thomas book, and we were out in 7 minutes. We waited in line to pay longer than we did to pick out the book.



We headed to the mall to Build a Bear. We spotted this train, and that was all Jack talked about the rest of the day. Major win.



A cookie with a smile for a smiley boy :)



Again, we walked into Build-a-Bear, and he picked out this puppy in no time. He had so much fun watching the puppy "come to life", give it a bath, and then pick out some clothes for it. 

I had such a fun afternoon with this sweet boy, and I am so glad I get to be his (and Joe's) Ash Ash!


1 comment: