Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring!!!

Happy First Day of Spring! It has been so nice having some much more enjoyable temperatures around here these past few days. But the pollen has not been fun at all! While I'm anxiously awaiting spring break (and the end of the semester, honestly), these past couple of weeks have been busy and fun!


Loving my new kicks (thanks, Dad!). 



Little bit of Easter decorations :)


Pretty best friends. 


Best photo bomb ever. 



4.5 miles (walking) with this girl make for a great morning!


Spring means...a new door mat! Thanks, Target!


You know it's almost time for The Masters when you see this at Walmart...no Augusta native would buy these (I hope!).


I've been trying my hardest to perfect one of my grandma's recipes. It's just not happening. These are supposed to look a lot more orange than they do. There's just something about grandmas who can cook well. 

Hope you enjoyed the First Day of Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment