Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Drew + Alli

I know I've mentioned it before, but Drew is like the brother I've never had. I am grateful for him and our "siblingship", and I am so glad that I got to play a small part in his and Alli's wedding. Drew is by far the most excited groom I've ever met! The wedding planner said that he was the most excited groom she'd ever worked with (and she's done LOTS of weddings). Needless to say, his joy was contagious, and I don't think there was a single person who wasn't the tiniest bit excited for Drew and Alli.


The wedding festivities started off Friday night with the rehearsal dinner. It's crazy to think that it's been almost five years since we did this for Casie and Graham!



Managed to grab a pic with the happy groom about 2 hours before the ceremony!



Alli looked gorgeous. She was absolutely stunning. 



I loved getting to see them come out. They were so excited!!



Sweet friends at the reception.



And another!



Ahh, the happy couple!!!!



I didn't get a pic with the blazer, but this boy rocked that and the bow tie. SO stinkin cute!!!

Congratulations, Drew and Alli! What an absolutely perfect day!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, looks like an amazing day. I love what they did with the hall for the reception!

    ReplyDelete