Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

...some really sweet friends. The past two nights have been filled with the best friends a girl could ever ask for. Monday night had my group of friends from church, and last night was all of my friends from high school. I so love the holidays because it means that almost all of my best friends are in town. They are the best, and I'm so blessed by them!


So thankful that these two are some of my best friends!


This was supposed to be a play on awkward family photos, but it's just funny. 


We SO miss Drew this semester!


Awkward space in between the two of them made for a great photo. 


Great friends. 


Love these guys. 

Unfortunately, I didn't break out the camera last night. But, we'll be hanging out and taking lots of pictures during our Christmas party that's going to be at my house in a few weeks. I'm super excited :) But, I was left with a few gifts on my phone from last night. 



two of my favorite people in the world. 
seriously. 
life would be so dull without them. 

I'm trying to spice up the blog a little bit with a new background and other stuff. I'm still working it all out, but thanks to Chelsea I'm doing better than I was before!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!
I give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify Your name forever. - Psalm 86:12

No comments:

Post a Comment