Monday, November 14, 2011

weekend recap.

It's been a not-so-busy-but-really-fun weekend.

I got up super early on Friday so that I could take these sweet boys to school (okay, it was only 8 a.m. but I really like my sleep, especially on Fridays):


I mean, seriously?! How cute are they?!

Saturday, I watched Auburn play a TERRIBLE game. I mean, it was awful. Georgia had some amazing plays, but Auburn was just not playing the game. My dad said that he thought the band was out there playing. I agree. 

That night, my family was supposed to go to the Brandon Heath concert with Leah and her family. But, Mr. Bob wasn't feeling well, so I went with my parents and we brought Chelsea along. 


After the concert, my mom got Brandon Heath's set list so that we could give it to Mr. Bob. He collects them. She told Chelsea and I that it was "our challenge" to go and get the set list signed. We lived up to that challenge and then some. We got Brandon Heath to make a video for Mr. Bob which you can watch here. It was SO sweet!

I got my Erin Condren planner in the mail on Friday! I love it! I really don't think I'll buy another planner ever again. It's great! 
It's the last full week of classes before Thanksgiving. I'm so ready to be done. My schedule for next semester will hopefully be where I only have classes Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Great? Great. Dear friends who I haven't gone to see this semester, it WILL be happening next semester! 

Also, I got the series Band of Brothers yesterday at Target. It was on sale, and I couldn't pass it up. I LOVE it. Random fact about Ashton #9547823: I love World War II. Anything and everything about it. It's my favorite time in history to study and learn about. 

Check out Hillsong's Christmas album. This song is by far my favorite from the whole album! So good!

Have a fabulous fall filled Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment