Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is one of those holidays where I so WISH that my family had traditions that we held every year. But, last year we went to Leah's house so that our families could celebrate Thanksgiving together. We're doing that again this year, and I'm thinking that it may become our new tradition. I'm totally okay with that!!

This year, I'm thankful for...
--my house! Even though it means that my grandma is in an assisted living facility (which really is a blessing), I'm SO thankful that my parents are cool enough to let me live in it!
--my NEW great job. I was talking to a friend today, and I said, "I don't even feel like I'm at work when I'm here. It's so fun." Thank You, Lord, for letting me have this amazing opportunity!
--my great family. I have such amazing parents, and I don't know where I would be without them. My extended family (i.e. my aunt who is making me a t-shirt quilt--YES) my BD, his family, my BM's parents, and every other family member. I love them all.
--my precious and sweet friends. I so love every single one of them. They are amazing blessings in my life, and I would not be the person I am today if not for them.
--all the sweet babies in my life. I love, love, love that the Lord lets me be "Ash-Ash" to some of the most adorable babies/toddlers in the world (not that I'm biased or anything...). What an awesome blessing that the Lord gives me even though I don't have "real" siblings!
--our precious and gracious heavenly Father for loving me enough to give His Son for me. How great is our God?!

What are you thankful for this thanksgiving?!

No comments:

Post a Comment