Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!!


1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   figure out if I can possibly sleep any longer. If yes, I do; if not, I head for the shower   .

2.   I can hardly wait for   Australia!!!   .

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     ice cream       because     I'm slightly obsessed with it  .

4. A little known fact about me is that    I am related to Dakota Fanning. She's my third cousin (or something like that?!) on my dad's side. No, we're not blood related, but we do look freakishly alike. This used to be a much bigger deal to me than it is now .

5. The best part about my job is    I get to hang out with students and get paid for it! Also, this week I decided that I really love my job because I get to wear t-shirts and jeans to work everyday and it's totally acceptable .

6. Something I just couldn't live without is     Target...not even kidding  .

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   dance. My best friend Caroline always claims she's going to teach me how to dance, but we haven't been successful yet; however, it is on our list of things to do before we die, so hopefully it will happen. I know this is going to be a skill I'll really need once my friends start getting married  .

3 comments:

  1. I'd be excited for Australia too! I also wish I could dance. At least more than the swaying around in a circle dancing :)

    Here are my fill-ins:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/fill-in-blank-friday-42712.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answer for #1 was very similar-- what can I cut out of my morning routine to get some more sleep? And dancing.... eek. I should probably get on that for weddings, too.

    Stopping by from The Little Things We Do!

    xo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. TARGET -- YES!!! I go there an embarrassing number of times per week. They're amazing. Haha.

    Dancing is soooo fun! Go take a funky hip-hop class or something -- it's so fun to giggle your way through it with some girlfriends :]

    ReplyDelete