Friday, April 20, 2012

The Best of Friends

Sometimes, I think about just how blessed I am to have the friends I have. And sometimes, I write too much. A picture is worth a thousand words, and the ones below are some of my favorites. 

gulf shores, may 2010
annual tacky sweater christmas party, dec 2010
graduation, may 2010
hilton head island, june 2010
senior retreat, aug 2009 
sept 2011
annual tacky sweater christmas party, dec 2011

found this gem the other day--probably one of my favorite pictures ever
hilton head, sept 2009
homecoming, oct 2007 
chelsea's sweet sixteen, may 2008 
summer after freshman year, we were babies!  
hannah's surprise party, oct 2008
[p.s. she's been a great roomie the past year; i'm going to miss her come fall] 
hilton head, june 2010
sept 2009

Dear best friends, thanks for being so great. I miss you lots. So grateful for you all. Love, love, love. 


1 comment:

  1. Aw I really loved walking down memory lane with these. I could tear up if I think about it too hard.

    ReplyDelete