Friday, September 7, 2012

Fill-In-The-Blank-Friday!

Head over to the little things we do to join in on this week's fill-in-the-blank-friday fun!


1.  My favorite grade in school was     my senior year of high school. Seriously the most fun I've ever had in my school career. Our whole class was really blessed to have such a good year   .

2.  My favorite teacher was  ooh, this one is tough, but maybe Mrs. Dawson, my French teacher      because,   she absolutely loved the subject matter, she cared about us, and she gave us a passion for the French language, even if we were forced to take the class like I was :)    .

3.  The highest level of education I have completed is    my high school diploma; I'm currently getting my Bachelor's of Science in Early Childhood Education .

4. School lunches for me were usually     a mixture of lunches from home or school lunches until senior year when we could leave campus and go out to eat for lunch .

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be   not a lot, honestly. I can 100% look back on my high school career and say that I loved it. I loved my friends, my teachers, and the time I spent there. It really was a good time.  .

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are:   tax-free weekend, school supply sales, new tennis shoes and new jeans  .


7.  The first day of school was always   better than I would have imagined. I never had an awful experience, and it typically was good to see everyone after not seeing them for the summer   .

No comments:

Post a Comment