Monday, September 10, 2012

Miscellany Monday!

Today, I'm linking up with carissa of lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday!

1. I'm absolutely loving these hydrangeas I got on sale at Kroger the other day. Hydrangeas are my second favorite flower, and I just think they are so beautiful! 


2. I'm also enjoying these two Downton Abbey season three previews I've found on YouTube. I'm looking forward to the U.S. premiere in January!



3. I'm so loving these temperatures! Yesterday was one of the most beautiful days Augusta has had in a long time, and I'm hoping fall is on its way. Days like this make running almost seem fun...almost.


4. We talked about walking in the Spirit yesterday with the high schoolers. That requires its own post, but just check out Romans 7. Really, really good stuff. 

5. I'm really excited that this movie comes out on DVD tomorrow. If you haven't seen it, go and buy it. Really it's that good. I'm so excited to watch it again!


6. I'm heading to Auburn on Friday! While I'm not expecting much for the game (they're playing ULM who upset Arkansas in overtime on Saturday), I'm excited to be in the loveliest village on the plains with two of my favorite people. I'm also excited about hopefully going to World Market and seeing the Australian things they have there! I'm missing some mint slice!

7. Last but definitely not least, it's this lady's birthday today! Casie is a huge blessing in my life, and I'm so glad that I got to see her and celebrate a little with her today! Happy Birthday, KC!

No comments:

Post a Comment