Saturday, September 1, 2012

WBC

I have a deep love for my church. Warren is a huge part of who I am, it's where I serve, it's where I'm invested in, and it's where I constantly see God doing big things. One of the things that I love most about Warren is that we are a very mission oriented church. I've had friends from other states who have heard about Warren's reputation as a mission minded church. I remember one year we had teams on every continent except Antarctica. I think that would be the same for this year as well! :) Anyway, going on mission, fulfilling the great commission, and sharing the Gospel is HUGE for us. Here's our mission statement, as said by our Pastor in last week's sermon:

"The mission of Warren is to glorify God by making disciples and multiplying disciple-makers."

I just love this. It shows me that God is doing great things through us because of where our focus is. I could continue on and on about how much I love WBC, but I'll just let you watch this video instead. It's pretty great. 

Missions at Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment