Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Graduations + Beach

I knew Saturday was going to be a long day. I had three graduations to go to, plus I was driving to the beach after the day was over. But, I knew it was going to be worth it. And honestly, it was. Kaila and I left my house at 8:15 that morning and headed to our first graduation of the day...


I got to see this sweet girl graduate and lead the pledge! 
SO proud of you, Jamie! 


We then took a lunch and shopping break and finally headed back to the James Brown Arena for Lakeside's graduation. This was probably how we felt about hearing the same speech given by the superintendent for the second time or just our natural reactions to Bryan taking a picture of us. You decide. 


And then we decided to take pictures of ourselves instead of the graduates during graduation. Yep, we were those people. 


Congratulations, Ryan!


I then headed to West Acres to Augusta Christian's graduation. I got to watch Maggie sing, give a wonderful speech, and graduate!

After that, I headed to Hannah and Jonathan's where I dropped off their gifts and got to have dinner with the sweet newlyweds! It was so fun getting to hang out with them and be their first dinner guest. It was a nice break in the looooong day. Later that night, Kaila and I headed to the beach and we were SO relieved to finally be there. We soaked up the sun for two days and enjoyed just some time away. It was SO needed!


As you can tell, my mom sure did enjoy the sun this weekend :)



Sweet parents!


Such a fun weekend with this girl!



And the last time the four of us will be together until I get back from camp. Bryan and Kaila headed to Swaziland yesterday on a mission trip. 

It sure has been a busy week, but it was so worth it! Happy Wednesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment