Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jonathan & Hannah's Wedding

Side note: I have no idea why all of the pictures are grainy/blurry. Blogger has been doing some weird things lately (I've been thinking about switching to Wordpress) but I want to post about this while it is still fresh in my mind!

Jonathan and Hannah's wedding was absolutely wonderful. It was a beautiful wedding, full of moments of God-honoring worship, pure love, and sweet memories I'll never forget. There were many happy tears, lots of laughter, and hours of smiling to where our cheeks still probably hurt from it. I don't think any of us could have pictured a more beautiful weekend.



We started off the weekend with a Bridesmaids' Luncheon at the house of one of Hannah's mom's friends. It was lovely, and it was a sweet time to just be loved on by the bride. 


Rehearsal Dinner with my BFF Bridesmaid!


Kelly is one of Hannah's friends from her year at GCSU. I've met her a couple of times before, but it was so fun getting to spend these past couple of weekends with her. 


I really love this picture of me and Hannah, and I hate that it's all blurry on here. 


Kelly and I really wished we could've worn our Chacos down the aisle. 


We didn't manage to grab a picture of the five of us, but it sure was great getting to be with our other two BFFs!


Family!


They're MARRIED! I was so honored to get to stand up by my best friend and watch her marry her love. I can hardly believe it's come and gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment