Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank-Friday!

1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is     probably San Diego. It was such a pretty city, there was tons to do, and the weather was fabulous! Although, I really loved D.C. as well   .

2.    Prince Edward Island     is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     reading, listening to music, and talking with whoever I'm traveling with   .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     a map/GPS    ,    a bottle of water   and     my glasses. 

5.  My favorite travel companion is    probably my friend Chelsea. We've traveled together many a time that we know how each other travels best  .

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is    when I was in San Diego, my friend, Drew, almost got arrested for jaywalking .

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is    nothing. When I went to Panama, we ate McDonald's more than anything else  .

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    Hilton Head Island, South Carolina  .

9.  I have been to    thirteen  
states in the U.S.

1 comment: