Monday, January 16, 2012

miscellany monday.

today i'm linking up with lowercase letters for a miscellany monday post! here goes...

1. Our college group, Unite, just started up a new discipleship program. All of the students are paired with twenty-somethings/thirty-somethings that are a part of home groups within the church. I absolutely LOVE my mentor/discipler/older-woman-in-my-life-to-give-me-wisdom, Charity. She's great. We had coffee together on Friday, and I had so much fun getting to know her! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me this semester. 

2. On Friday, I headed to Columbia with Chelsea to watch her sister play a basketball game. It felt like old times when we used to road-trip for ACS games! I enjoyed getting to cheer on ACS, spend some time with one of my favorite families, and get out of Augusta for an afternoon/evening!

3. I met Chelsea and Mary Beth for lunch on Saturday at Panera. We do that quite frequently when everyone is in town, and I love my time with them. I'm so glad that they can still be my best friends even though we don't see each other as often as we'd like! I'm grateful for them!

4. I love this picture. A lot :)


5. I think this picture is cute. It's supposed to be the bride, groom, and the maid of honor. Such an adorable idea!

6. I really hope this is where I am this summer :)



7. I recently read these two books. They were SO good, and I highly recommend both of them. After reading Michele Bachmann's book, I was totally going to vote for her! And then she dropped out of the campaign. Still, she has great things to say that one really needs to read if they want to know about politics! 



8. Last night, two of the sweetest freshman girls spent the night with me! I had a BLAST with them. I had brunch with two junior girls this morning, and I enjoyed their company so much. I love that about my job---that I can do crazy things with freshmen and have serious talk with juniors! 

Have a happy Monday, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment