Sunday, September 25, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day Two: Your Favorite Movie. 


My favorite movie, hmm. Again, I don't have a favorite. But, here are my top five favorite movies of all time: 

  1. Little Women. This movie based off of the novel by Louisa May Alcott is one of the best movies of all time. I can quote almost every single line, and I'm not ashamed of that at all. Set in Concord, during and after the Civil War, it is a story of a four sisters and their adventures. I so love this movie. I might even watch it today. 
  2. Anne of Green Gables. Sometimes I think I was born a century late. I love this story that is based off of the books by Lucy Maud Montgomery. I love Anne Shirley, her kindred spirit, Diana Barry, and her one true love, Gilbert Blythe. My absolute favorite lines come from the second movie, Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel. Gilbert Blythe, "It'll be three years before I finish medical school. Even then there won't be any diamond sunbursts or marble halls." Anne Shirley, "I don't want diamond sunbursts or marble halls. I just want you." Ahh. Gets me every single time :)
  3. Remember the Titans. I love a "feel-good" type of story. Any emotional, based on real life type movies are always a yes for me. I especially love this one. Denzel Washington is a superb actor, and he does a phenomenal job in this movie. Yet another one that I can quote almost all the way through. 
  4. 27 Dresses. Hilarious. I mean it is so funny. Definitely not your typical chick flick, happily ever after movie. Even though the end is a happy ending. Ah, I just love this movie. 
  5. The Proposal. Another hilarious movie. So many funny lines. One of my favorites is this exchange between Margaret and Andrew. Margaret: "Who is Jillian? And why does she want me to call her?" Andrew: "Well, that was originally my cup." Margaret: "And I'm drinking your coffee why?" Andrew: "Because your coffee spilled." Margaret: "So you drink unsweetened cinnamon light soy lattes." Andrew: "I do. It's like Christmas in a cup." Margaret: "Is that a coincidence?" Andrew: "Incredibly, it is. I mean, I wouldn't possibly drink the same coffee that you drink just in case yours spilled, that would be pathetic." Watch this video to laugh a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment