Saturday, September 17, 2011

more pins.

Like I mentioned in my last post, I am just in love with Pinterest. I totally waste a bunch of time on Pinterest, but I really enjoy some of the things I find on there. Here are a few more of my favorite pins (as of late):




Love the mustard yellow cardigan.




GREAT scarf!!!


Source: None via Ashton on Pinterest


I want to go to Africa right now so I can worship Jesus with some sweet children like this!


Source: flickr.com via Ashton on Pinterest


Reminds me of all the barns I saw in Kentucky.




Oh, how I hope I can have daughters who love each other like this.




What a great master bedroom.




Such a perfect idea for a party.




Mumford and Sons. Love.




Amen. Amen.




Paris!




Dear future husband,
Please do this when we get married.
Love,
Your already grateful future wife.


Did I mention that my parents are moving in with me TONIGHT for 3 weeks while their house gets remodeled?!?! It's going to be a long 3 weeks for sure! 3 of us in 1 bathroom. Eek!

Have a lovely fall Saturday friends. Watch some football! (War Eagle, Hey!)

1 comment: