Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Friday!

I love Fridays for so many reasons:

1. NO CLASSES. By far the best decision I have ever made was to not have class on Fridays. I can sleep in (most of the time), and I don't have to rush to school. I love it!
2. An easy day at work. Not many people come in and work out on Fridays, so I'm able to get a lot more done than any other day.
3. College group. My church's college group has gone through some changes lately, and we have a new college pastor, who is really gifted! We meet on Friday nights, and I look forward to it every week! We're currently going through a series from The Church at Brook Hills, David Platt's church. I've actually already listened to the messages we're going through now, but I still really enjoy it.
4. It's a perfect day to listen to Mat Kearney. If you haven't heard of him, go check him out right now. His new album "Young Love" is one of my favorites ever!!!!
5. Time to waste on Pinterest. My new biggest distraction on the internet. Here are a few of my favorite pins:






Love this. 





Think I may do this over the weekend. 





Mmm. Looks SO good. 








Oh. My. Goodness.



Yes. Please. 







Hahahaha. This makes me laugh so much. 







My prayer for my life. 



Have a lovely weekend friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment