Sunday, September 18, 2011

Today.

Today, I woke up with my sartorius muscles killing me (those are your inner thigh muscles). I worked them out on Thursday, and they hurt SO SO SO SO SO bad. Ugh.

Today, I had lunch at Yosko (one of the best Japanese places in Augusta) with my dear friend Maggie. I enjoyed catching up with her!

Today, I did four loads of laundry. Not even kidding. One load of towels, one load of sheets, one load of white clothes, and one load of darks. It was ridiculous.

Today, I watched Auburn play horribly (props to Clemson for playing exceptionally well). But, I still believe in Auburn, and I love it!

Today, I went to two different bookstores in search of a book, and neither of them had it. I was saddened that I couldn't get it, but I'll get it off of Amazon for sure.

Today, I got to hang out with Mary Beth. She's one of my favorite people ever. We spent a LOT of time together this summer, and I've missed her a lot!

Today, I was given a carnation by the guy at Chickfila. He was going to throw them away, and my friend asked if I could have it. I just love carnations!

Today, I skyped with my best friend for almost an hour. I ended my conversation with her by saying, "I've got to go blow up my bed."

I'm ending today by going to bed on an inflatable. I'm sleeping on an air mattress in my office. My room is a wreck, the office closet has my dad's clothes in it, and I can barely fit anything else into the fridge or pantry. These three weeks are going to be a LONG three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment