Monday, October 17, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 22

Day Twenty-Two: Fifteen Facts About You
  1. I love lemons. Love, love, love lemons. They are definitely my favorite fruit.
  2. I'm OCD about almost everything. It's a bit ridiculous. Not to the point where I need to take medication or anything like that, but it's pretty bad.
  3. I love to travel. Give me a million bucks and I'd travel the world.
  4. I suck at managing my time wisely. I procrastinate way too much, and I end up wasting lots of valuable time. 
  5. I almost always have the TV on, mainly for background noise, not to watch. 
  6. I hate washing dishes. I'd run the dishwasher every single day if that meant I didn't have to wash a single dish. We run it about two times a week. 
  7. I love Auburn football, but watching the games tend to stress me out so much. I pace, I yell, I freak out. Every single game. 
  8. I wear a hat about three days out of the week. 
  9. Almost all the babies and toddlers in my life call me "Ash Ash", and I absolutely love hearing them say it. 
  10. I enjoy getting to take care of people.
  11. I hate that not all of my family knows Jesus.
  12. I never wake up on time. Never. 
  13. I'm late to almost everything. The only time I wasn't was when other people were driving me places during the summer when I broke my ankle.
  14. I LOVE MY JOB!
  15. I really like getting to talk about adoption. 

No comments:

Post a Comment