Tuesday, October 25, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 28

Day Twenty-Eight: What Have You Learned in the Past 30 Days?

That it's hard to do a 30 day blog challenge and post consistently every single day. My first day was September 24th. So, I'm past my 30 days, and I still have a few left. Oh well, life going on outside this blog is what makes this blog possible, so it's totally okay!

That I actually feel like I have a part of me missing, and I want to find out more about my biological family. After finding my biological cousin on facebook, which you can read in this post, I've wanted to find more. I've wanted to know who this whole other part of me is, and why I am the way that I am. I know that my identity is in Christ, and it always will be. But, this quote by a 10 year old adopted kid sums it all up for me, "Being adopted is like being a puzzle with a piece missing."

No comments:

Post a Comment