Monday, October 31, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 30

Day Thirty: A Photograph of Yourself Today + Three Good Things That Have Happened in the Past Thirty Days.

Note: I had planned to post this last Thursday, so that's when these pictures were taken. Life just got crazy, and I didn't have a chance to do it! 


Typical night at my house. 



Don't judge the Auburn apron. 
I made delicious cookies that night :) 

Three Good Things That Have Happened to Me in the Past 30+ Days: 
  1. I got a new job! If you missed out on that, you can read about it here!
  2. My parents moved back into their house. Yes, my life is now back to normal, and I can enjoy my OCD ways again :) 
  3. I've gotten to see most of my best friends more than once, which is always good. I'm so ready for Christmas break where almost everyone will be back in town for a while!
YAY! Blog Challenge is FINISHED! 
(Note to self: never do a blog challenge for more than five days ever again. EVER!)


No comments:

Post a Comment