Wednesday, February 15, 2012

100 Things I Love?

I read a post yesterday where a girl wrote down 100 things that she loved. I think this is a cute idea (with yesterday being Valentine's Day and all), but I want to change it a little bit. I don't think it should be "100 Things I Love". I think it should be "100 Things I Like". I've been catching myself lately saying things like, "I love your scarf" or "I really love that show". But I don't really. I don't really love them. I wouldn't give my life for a TV show or a scarf or anything else for that matter. I've been trying to save the word love for the special people in my life that I would die for, that I do love. But, I still think this is a cute idea to think about all the little things in life that I like a lot. This way, if I'm ever having a bad day, I can come back and look at this list and it should make me smile. So, in no particular order, 100 Things I Like:

ChapStick
Long Sleeve T-Shirts
Skype
Walmart's White Grape Juice
Momma Goldberg's Nachos
New Running Shoes (Thanks, Mom and Dad!)
Cancelled Classes
Cool Mornings
Weekend Getaways 
Nail Polish
Watches
Pictures 
McDonald's Coke...With No Ice :)
Lemons
Seeing Old Friends
Bath and Body Works Lotion
Candles
Encouraging Texts
Midmorning Runs (Beginning to like this)
Halls Cough Drops
A Spoonful of Nutella
San Diego
Sleeping In
Good Books
Best Friends (Okay, I love them, but I like them a lot too :) )
The Waltons
Anything French
My House
Learning About Australia
My Job (most of the time)
Tearjerker Movies
Seattle's Best Coffee
High School Memories
Netflix
Target
Good and New Recipes
Having People Over
Spotify
Anne of Green Gables
Road Trips
Panera
Photo Props
Planning Events
TOMS
Journals
My Church
Athens
Free Food
Facts About World War II
Friends
George W. Bush
Our Annual Tacky Sweater Christmas Party
Parks and Rec
Hillsong United
Google
Scarves
John Frieda Shampoo
Chacos
Argyle Socks
Cotton Balls
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
E.R.
Victoria's Secret Perfume
Outlet Malls
Hilton Head Island
The Cheesecake Factory
Cinnamon Dolce Lattes from Starbucks
Hulu
Dasani Water
Banana Nut Muffins
Cottonelle Toilet Paper
Personalized Cards
Baseball Hats
Auburn
Down Comforters
Vera Bradley Duffel Bags
GAP Sweatshirts
Mail
Barberito's
Boutiques
The Salty Dog Cafe 
Fleece Blankets
Cousins
Sharpies
My Pandora Bracelet
Wearing My Glasses
People Who Make Me Laugh
Elevation Worship
North Face Coats
Photoshop
Pasta
Sweet E-mails
Funny Stories
Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment