Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ash Ash.

I absolutely love being "Aunt Ashton" otherwise known as "Ash Ash". I love spending time with my two favorite boys, Jack and Joe, and the role that I get to play in their lives. I was going through some pictures on my computer, and I found these fun pictures of Jack and I. (In finding these, I realized I don't have enough pictures with Joe. This will be changed soon.)

not completely sure why we both look like we have Chinese eyes, haha. 

funny faces are the best

photo booth features are seriously mind blowing to a toddler

love. this. boy. 

I watched Jack and Joe the other night, and as I was leaving Jack's room after putting him to bed he goes, "Wait Ash Ash. I wanna give you a kiss goodnight." Oh, sweet boy, how you make me smile :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment