Friday, February 3, 2012

i love filling in the blanks!

Head over to the little things we do  to see her cute blanks to fill in! 

1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is     going to Europe. Seriously, I'd hop on a plane tomorrow if I had the money (and time) to go and enjoy a trip there. I've always wanted to go to Europe (specifically France) and see all the beautiful places that I've read about for years   .

2.    Lemons    are something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be     "Crazy Changes Every Single Day"   .

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     D-NOW    ,    visiting family in Florida (and shopping at IKEA)   and     becoming a better runner   .

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is   nothing. I don't sing in the shower; I rarely sing in public (except for in church)  .

6.  If I found out that the production of     Nutella or Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is   spending time with students and doing life with them  .

No comments:

Post a Comment