Friday, February 17, 2012

The Big 2-0!

February is a great month for many reasons. One of which is that lots of my close friends celebrate their birthdays during February. Today is my best friend Caroline's 20th birthday!

Happy Birthday to one of the wisest and godliest women I know...

...to the girl who likes to take thumbs-up pictures with me...

...to the girl who IS Auburn University (War Eagle)!

Happy Birthday to one of the people who just gets me...

...to a girl who's been there for a long time...

...to a girl who loves unconditionally...

...to the girl who is going to be spontaneous with me one day...

...and to the girl that I'm so blessed to call friend.

Happy 20th Caroline!
I am so blessed because of you. 
Grateful for you! Love you lots!







No comments:

Post a Comment